Sunday, September 14, 2008

Going Well

Ramadan for the most part is going quite well in Pakistan. Since Ramadan started the weather has been quite a bit better then before. Also the electricity load shedding has been reduced from the previous 6-8 hours to a couple hours a days. Since Ramadan is almost half way over I have also noticed a spike in traffic in the hours after the Iftaar on account of people getting out more and starting to do their shopping for Eid! People have started setting up the traditional henna/mehndi, and curi/bangles stalls.

I am going to be away from my computer for a couple of days starting tomorrow and will be back with more news soon, in the mean time wish you all happy and fulfilling fasting and see you all soon.

1 comment:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

D Reb, shame on you for tempting me with such pictures...I miss Pk too much these days as it is and this does not help!

Wonderful images and I love the collage , very fresh!